I have this friend that makes maps for a living. Maps that tell people where they are and where the nearest resources are. He said, “I can’t tell anyone where to go, but I try to help them get where ever they are going”.
I thought about how this relates to our journey through life and how God helps us when we’re lost. It’s like this, when you are out on a walk, hiking, or traveling you typically have some sort of a compass or map. Our compass is the Holy Spirit, pointing us in the right direction and the Bible is the map telling us where we could go.
I thought about how this relates to our journey through life and how God helps us when we’re lost. It’s like this, when you are out on a walk, hiking, or traveling you typically have some sort of a compass or map. Our compass is the Holy Spirit, pointing us in the right direction and the Bible is the map telling us where we could go.
I have some coordinates listed to help in your journey. Take them and plot them out and see how they fit to your situation.
-Psalm 91
-Proverbs 16:9
-Romans 8:5
No comments:
Post a Comment